Footsteps – Faiths for a Low Carbon Future is pleased to invite you to join its new Supporters Group.
Supporters are individuals, groups, churches, schools, worshipping communities and others that share the Footsteps vision and want to be become part of the Footsteps ‘family’.
Footsteps brings together faith groups in Birmingham to respond to the challenge of moving to a low carbon future. Many faith communities are taking their own actions to help the environment; by coming together we can take footsteps side-by-side towards our common goal.
As a Supporter you will:
- Receive invitations to all Footsteps events.
- Be sent three newsletters a year
- Contribute to plans for future Footsteps main events
- Be able to arrange your own Footsteps activities with speakers provided
- Be part of a multi-faith network that is working for change
All you need to become a Footsteps supporter is to make an annual donation to Footsteps (minimum £10). Your donation will fund Footsteps events, along with our website and other materials to help spread the low carbon message and support faith groups to take action.
- Making a secure online donation below
- Or by sending a cheque made out to ‘BCF Footsteps’ to: Footsteps c/o Peace Hub, 41 Bull St, Birmingham, B4 6AF.